Here is a list of points we plan to cover at tomorrow’s meeting:
- Introduce TRA committee
- The meeting is being recorded, to upload to the crossfielders website for anyone who would like to listen
- Trying to stick to 1 hour/1.5 hours max for this meeting
- Financial update
- New website, crossfielders.wordpress.com, will post info that comes via the TRA
- How it’s going
- what needs to be done
- agree what types of activities the PP can accommodate
- advertise via a new website, leaflets, marketing campaign
- cleaning regime
- new furniture
- how people can get involved
- building manager?
- cleaning rota?
- marketing expert?
Damp in Wilshaw House
- Update from Lewisham Homes
- are there other people experiencing damp?
- contact details for LH repairs
- 0800 028 2 028 – press 1
- 020 8613 4000
- Lewisham Homes customer portal
Building works around the estate
- Sun Wharf
- Redevelopment of Tidemill
- Faircharm redevelopment
- post box is back, thanks to Sue
- noise problems?
- Tideway Tunnel
Rubbish and recycling
- recycling bin contamination
- update on contamination problems
- possible campaign to explain procedures, i.e. no black bin bags
- update on relocation of recycling bins at entrance to estate from Deptford Church Street
- problem with fly tipping near Pink Palace
- can the recycling bins be relocated to discourage fly tipping?
- can the area near the PP be redeveloped to discourage fly tipping and provide a nicer environment for PP?
Parking on the estate
- New controlled parking area north of the train station, which could affect parking on the Estate
- How do people feel about parking provision on Crossfield?
- Do we need another consultation?
- Controlled parking
- what are the benefits?
- how much will it cost?
Grounds and gardening
- New grounds maintenance contract and team, 10 day rota, contact LH re: any gardening issues that need rectifying
- A resident would like to start a group (or join an existing one) to garden on areas across the estate
- working with the new grounds maintenance team
- is there money available?
- would anyone else like to get involved?