CRA meeting notes – 11 December 2016

Hi all,

Here are the notes taken during the last CRA meeting.

There is also an audio recording of the meeting available.  If you would like access, please email us.

Crossfields RA 11 December 2016 meeting minutes

Meeting opened at 11am, closed at 12:05pm

Attendees

CRA: RC, MK, JP
Residents: RM, KC (IC, AC) CS, RDO
Apologies
NB, RB, SL, AT

Introductions

  • The meeting is being recorded, to upload to the crossfielders website for anyone who would like to listen
  • 1 hour max for this meeting

RM – (needs to leave early so starts the discussion) The CRA should uphold diversity and inclusiveness, which it is not doing – not everyone has internet access.  Some people are unable to contact CRA. We have left behind all people who are not on the internet. Don’t have access to the key, health and safety.  There was an alarm that was going off, needed the internet to contact us. People are unable to contact us to rent the PP.
(discussion about ways of including people without internet access)
RC – there is a person interested in looking after the PP.  People can come to the meetings.
RM – people want help but don’t come to the meetings.  This is not a new problem. Councillors, same things, they give their phone number.
RC – we will work something out.
MK – we are not happy to give our private telephone numbers. We don’t have an alternative phone number.
RM – this is the first time officers have not given their private number.
JP – this is how things work now, people do not want to share private details.
CS – can they use post box on PP? Prompt people to use it.
RM – could have a CRA mobile.  Could have a sim or PAYG mobile.

Financial update by Maggi

  • Two bank accounts, PP account, CRA account – rent goes in
  • Account balances stated
    • RM – accounts were to be joined, but there are still two.  Why?
    • MK – I have no access to PP account.  RM has access. LH wants total sum, they don’t mind if there are two accounts.
    • RM – PP account will cease to exist.
    • MK – access hasn’t been passed over.
    • RDO – did sign something at the bank

Updates from last meeting

  • Meeting notes from the last meeting are available on the crossfields website
  • Pink Palace
    • Wifi?
      • RC – We’re looking into it.  It’s feasible.
      • RDO – I would like access, but we are only one group.  What is the cost?
    • Browne House resident who might be interested in using PP.  Contact details?
      • MK – wrote to the person in BH who had used the PP before but did not have a response.
  • Redevelopment of Tidemill
    • MK to give short update
      • Meetings with Deptford Neighbourhood Access (Reginald Road, Frankham House, School, playing field and garden), councillors, Jeff Endea, Susanne White, have written to them stating why we are still unhappy.  4 points  – right to light, green space, invested in Reginald Road but want to knock it down. Developers have not made any concessions.  Lots of meetings and discussions are ongoing.  Sherry Green housing is not helpful. Councillors Paul Maslin and Brenda Dacres are on board.  Len DuVal is also very supportive.  Need more help from Frankham residents
      • RM – Green spaces near the estate, also need to be discussed
    • Bulletin boards
      • Installed and being used
      • CRA to add contact info on boards
  • Rubbish and recycling
    • TRA to request a marketing campaign to explain recycling bin procedures
    • TRA to ask LH/LC about adding a new rubbish bin next to recycling, in order to contain rubbish left next to recycling bins
      • LH is still investigating
      • Might have to go back to Lewisham Council ourselves
      • Draft poster passed around
      • RM – need to say no to food waste.
      • CRA – will take this up again
      • RM – very bad near the PP.  Eyesore. Need to enclose the area.
      • RDO – fly tipping as well.
      • RM – near Browne and PP both bad areas for fly tipping
      • MK – we are in contact with them regularly, things have improved.
    • Feedback on walkabout from MK, RC
      • Walkabout arranged to discuss possible new location
  • Parking on the estate
    • Joanne Burke from LH discussed with RC via phone, will provide more info in the new year
      • RC update:
        • LH has been contacted by residents who are concerned about parking
        • Two options – warden comes around looking for poor parking practices, comes around 2 times a day to check nothing is being obstructed, boxed in, etc.  But will not tackle residents parking problems
        • Cost is £12 per year.  Any residents would have to register if they have a car or visitors using a car.  Residents only, but will confirm
        • RM – need to survey, residents have said no in the past
        • MK – 1000 new residents in the area makes a difference
        • CS – previous surveys did not have all the information.
        • RC – LH do not want to survey.
        • JP – spend a lot of time on surveys but get low response
        • RC – LH want to have it implemented by January, when people are starting to populate new builds.
        • RM – new angle – we pay for our roads, so why are we paying extra for out parking?  It is LH premises. We all pay in our service charge. Organise between ourselves.
        • CS – time element – need to get it sorted fast and the cost is not huge
        • MK – guest passes are cheap as well
        • CRA – to survey residents.  CS to help door to door.

Bougouyne / Faircharm update

CRA met with site manager Vincent Raymond. There are still ongoing issues

  • MK – Not everyone gets newsletter. CRA gets email newsletter now.
  • CS – Southern electricity turned up at 8am today (last Sunday at 7:15am)
  • MK – VR doesn’t take ownership of all issues, blames other companies
  • CS – problems add up and are very inconvenient.
  • MK – still lots of lorries, blocking of roads, gas and electric will come and should not cause disruption but they do.  LC gives permission.  Noise and dirt is not exceeding the legal limits.
  • CS – it’s relentless.  Busy early in the week.
  • Workmen drinking alcohol on the estate on their breaks

Changes in the constitution

MK – there are changes, including sub-tenants holding office and voting rights are spread over a larger catchment area

  • Responses to the proposed changes from the stage 1 consultation are required by 6th January 2017.
    • RM – what is the catchment area? Need to find out. Also, can they vote in more than one RA meeting or group? Member of the panels saw it ages ago
    • CRA asked attendees to respond by end of December
    • CRA to feed back to LH by 6 January 2017

Major works

  • Organise meeting or walk about re: major works
    • Block reps unresponsive re: meeting with LH to discuss major works
    • MK – gone quiet, Mark Agnew has left
    • RM – 95% tenants are satisfied with the works according to the LH annual report
  • Stairs
    • CRA to ask LH for update on work to the stairs
    • JP – they did an acid clean test, but then they forgot about us
    • RC – the stairs are slippery
    • RM – cleaning is not the problem, it’s maintenance.  One bucket of water is not good enough.
  • Browne House drains
    • Thames Water need more documentation from LH, and have had no response at all from LH.  JP has been chasing this for months, if not a year.  TW contacting JP to ask for help.
    • CRA to ask LH for official update and documents
    • JP – ownership is still in dispute. Colin Dawes has not been responsive.
    • RM – saw some of the works that have been done, added a sort of pipe envelope to the broken ones.  Is it durable?

Bus stops on Deptford Church Street

  • Back to normal, MK discussed at Tideway Tunnel meeting and walkabout
  • MK – It could happen again. TFL will not provide more than a temporary bus stop for works that last less than 12 months.

Grounds maintenance

  • Intermittent, inadequate, not enough time spent at Crossfields to do a proper job
    • CRA to take forward with LH
  • Shrubs across the estate looking poor, untidy, neglected
    • CRA have discussed a planting project to replace shrubs with fruiting trees.  Fruit trees near railway arches are very popular. Would need funding
    • CRA to take forward with LH

Crossfields Green

  • Master planners are working on ideas for Crossfields Green (where the new super sewer is to be built)
  • Residents can send their ideas directly to the council at the website below:
    www.lewisham.gov.uk/crossfieldopenspace
  • More ideas and info at the website below: https://dontdumpondeptfordsheart.wordpress.com/
  • RM – Reported that we should find a designated area for dogs. Holden has awful dog mess.
  • MK – there are signs up, but they don’t work.
  • RM – entrance to green by fence, fence off along the whole length of the fence for dogs.
  • MK – don’t need special bins, they can use the normal bins.
  • RC – could improve the area.  Need to come with ideas.  We wanted another green for this, but it’s far from some blocks. Perhaps an area near each block.
  • RC – email to me, I am interested.  Any examples as well,  I will take forward.

AOB:

RDO – what is happening with the cycle huts?
MK – we have two hangars
RM – we have two, but we don’t just get them.  We need to contact them if we want more.
RDO – what are they doing about the music club garage?  Leaking. Next to the garage.
RM – had it as a meeting room for TRA in the 1970s.
RDO – roof is collapsing.
MK – is it part of the new development?
RDO – no, it’s part of the conservation area and it’s on this side of the estate.
MK – can we use it?  Can we have it?  What about the garage?
RDO – someone bought it a long time ago, so I’ve heard.
MK – heard someone has a key and is using for storage.
Meeting closed.

CRA Meeting notes – 30 June 2016

Hi all,

Here are the notes taken during the last CRA meeting.

There is also an audio recording of the meeting available.  If you would like access, please email us.

Crossfields Residents Association (CRA)
Meeting, 30 June 2016

Meeting opened at 19:08pm, closed at 20:48pm.

Attendees
CRA: RC, MK,  JP
Lewisham Homes (LH): EF
Lewisham Tenants Fund (LTF): GB, JB
Residents: SL, VK, RM, RJ, BC
Apologies: NB, RB, JD

Introductions

  • EF – Crossfields Housing Officer, Lewisham Homes
  • GB – Lewisham Tenants Fund
  • JB – Consultant, working with LTF
  • The meeting is being recorded for anyone who would like to listen

RM – Minutes of last meeting printed?  Many people have asked for hard copies.  We need to look after residents who are not on the internet. Who are the officers?  Notice boards need to be updated with TRA officer details. People do not want to share private details with the whole group via email.
GB – they can contact their housing officer
RM – meetings are too few
EF – they can come to us.  These meetings are not for that purpose
RM – they are not happy with responses, they feel they have no access
SL – were there notices up for this meeting?
RM – need more notice about meetings.  We need notice boards.
MK – this is in hand.  Walkabout arranged to discuss with LH team, waiting for the ok, for the boards. TRA to fund and arrange.
SL – LH should have provided these
RM – all were removed during major works.
MK – boards will not be lockable
RM – need info posted on Pink Palace doors about meetings
RC – PP doors remote for most residents, unless you walk by

Financial update by MK

    • Year ending 2015 accounts were circulated and discussed
    • Total income stated
    • Grant income stated and discussed
      • CRA to make available to any who are interested via email
    • Gardeners have been advised that there are some funds remaining, they will use to upgrade equipment
    • Thank you to BC for her previous work as treasurer

SL – Plan to merge two accounts?
MK – after last meeting, decided not to merge accounts. All income is now paid into the TRA account and bills for the running of the PP are aid from the PP account.
GB – either separate or merged accounts is ok.

Updates from last meeting

  • Meeting notes from the last meeting are available on the crossfields website
  • Pink Palace
    • Further consultation and discussion needed re: Pink Palace.  CRA to discuss and take forward
    • Need volunteers to take on PP as a project
    • Many issues with space make renting difficult
      • RC – Wifi?
      • MK – small space, which limits use
      • GB – it’s very cheap, we should pick up more rentals.  Should add details to LC website
        • CRA to investigate
      • JP – we need more help with PP (volunteers) in order to get it up and running properly
      • RM – we had too much to do when there were more of us.  PP committee.  More support, more people.
      • GB – need to get back to block reps
      • MK – used for meetings, Italian classes, Church groups
      • RM – there is another potential user, tidemill teacher, asked to leave the building and may be looking for a new premises, to teach, not sure exactly what.  CL in Browne House, can approach her, may need it a few times a week.
        • CRA to investigate
  • Damp in Wilshaw House
    • LH to provide official update re: severe damp problem in Wilshaw House
    • Response from LH:
      • ‘We’ve spoken to the resident and can confirm this matter has been resolved.’
      • ‘We generally do not discuss these in an open forum such as a TRA but we would be happy to discuss any individual issues outside of the meeting’
    • RM – the problem has resurfaced and is worse.  The residents are not sure what to do about this, would like to further discuss
    • EF – spoke to resident, had appointment scheduled.  Please bring to LH for attention.
    • RM – would not like to discuss at this meeting
  • Redevelopment of Tidemill
    • TRA to share info
      • Posters circulated
      • Possible funding available from compensation
    • SL – Frankham residents will be affected by the loss of light.  If residents want to claim they will need to work together.  Claims could be lessened because of LC actions
    • RJ – what happened to the lawn?
    • SL – part of the development, will be site compound, plus block will be built eventually.  4 story extension to be built
    • RJ – what about houses in the back, Butt Lane?
    • MK – all going
    • SL – all developed. Reginald Road House, even numbers, to be demolished.  New development in Hales St residents not happy. Plans heard soon by planning committee
    • RJ – consultation happened?
    • SL – yes, but not really much of a consultation.  Was in Deptford Lounge.  People can still write to object until the planning committee meeting.  Guardians are now gone, but more will come in. Frankham residents are not responsive.
    • MK – event a few weekends back, Tidemill gardens, people signing petitions and lots of attendees.
    • SL – some engaged Frankham residents knocking on doors. Hoardings up, lorries, noise, mess.  If the application is considered next Thursday, we’ll need people there.
  • Bulletin boards
    • TRA to seek approval from LH, investigate costs and install bulletin boards in each stairwell
      • Walkabout scheduled to get final approval for bulletin board installation
      • Proving more difficult to arrange than we thought
      • (See above discussion)
  • Rubbish and recycling
    • campaign to explain procedures, i.e. no black bin bags
    • procedures change all the time, i.e. what is allowed in bins is always changing
      • TRA to request a marketing campaign to explain recycling bin procedures
      • Response from LH:
        • Please be aware the Recycling bins on Crossfield’s Estate are managed by Lewisham Council, we are currently updating our information leaflets about the service and their contact details. When this information is available we will let you know
        • In the meantime I can confirm residents can recycle, cartons, mixed paper, and card, household plastic packaging, household metal packages, textiles and mixed glass (bottles and jars). Please see attached picture of the Recycling bins at Crossfield’s Estate advising residents of what can be recycled (attached pic of one of our own bins)
      • MK – walkabout planned, we can bring this up again
      • GB – fly tipping in front of PP, who cleans that up?
      • MK – services have changed from LC to LH, service is much better.
      • GB – there is some clothing removed from the bins. Has LH taken it out?
      • RM – different companies take different things, unclear what is currently collected
      • JP – we need to ask LC again to provide a proper campaign
        • CRA to discuss with EF/LH and LC
      • TRA to ask LH/LC about adding a new rubbish bin next to recycling, in order to contain rubbish left next to recycling bins
        • Response from LH:
          • We are unable to put a new bin besides the recycling bins this is to avoid the bins from contamination.
      • JP – we will take this up again
        • CRA to follow up on walkabout
      • RM – not everyone speaks english, need good clear language and photos. We need an enclosure
      • RJ – fly tipping is a problem
      • RM – we caught a fly tipper, waited to see if they were a resident, was only going to the gym, parked on estate too.  LC did nothing when it was reported to them.  What can we do?
        • CRA to discuss and follow up.  Signage?
    • update on relocation of recycling bins at entrance to estate from Deptford Church Street
      • LH have health and safety concerns
      • Walkabout arranged to discuss possible new location
      • JP – will discuss at the walkabout
        • CRA to discuss at walkabout
  • Parking on the estate
    • LH have asked that we bring this up again
    • TRA to set up an online poll to gauge opinion on parking across the estate?
      • MK – why has LH asked for this to be brought up again?
      • EF – People have called her asking about parking, and there are a lot of new homes being built without adequate parking
      • MK – we know of some local businesses parking here
      • EF – coming from me, not sure if it was explained in the past when residents were canvassed, use a company called Ace.
      • SL – how much?
      • MK – how does it work for visitors?
      • EF – to check the process before any survey, to provide more information
      • SL – parking prices are high in the area
      • BC – Frankham House a sign is up, should say ‘Frankham House Residents only’, would help
      • RJ – council will come and check if they live here.  Used to go into the office to complain.  LC treated cars as abandoned if they were not owned by residents
      • RM – would pay for a space just for visitors.  LC checks were for unlicensed vehicles.
      • SL – restricted parking near Laban been introduced
      • RM – Crossfield residents parking provides parking for the whole area. We need our spaces in the evening only
      • RJ – deliveries come in the day
      • RM – bay for green services near Holden marked as no parking, people still park there
        • CRA to discuss, survey residents and liaise with EF/LH

New points to discuss

  • Poor communication with LH
    • Months of emails and a complaint to get any sort of helpful response
    • Lack of response meant this meeting had to be pushed back
    • Discuss moving forward with better communication
    • Need clarity on what the TRA is expected to do and what responsibilities our Housing Officer has
    • Need a timeline for responses to the TRA resulting from any enquiries
      • Response from LH:
        • ‘I can confirm [your housing officer] is your first point of contact and any matters raised should initially be handled by [your housing officer]. It’s [your housing officer]’s responsibility to lead on your enquiries and provide you with an update. If the enquiry relates to another department, [your housing officer] will relay the enquiry and in the event another department is unable to contact you,  [your housing officer] will provide you with an update.’
    • SL – do they have a policy about responding?
    • EF – 10 days is the response rate. I plan to improve our communications and I apologise for previous problems
  • Crossfields Summer Picnic
    • Suggested date of Saturday August 20
    • 12-4pm
    • Picnic – food, games, music
    • Food
      • Any suggestions for catering?
      • Anyone willing to offer their services?
      • Ideas and volunteers welcome!
    • RJ – waited till September for our last picnic.  Weather is often unreliable but we’ve had good luck for past events
    • SL – which area?
    • RC – green area near railway
    • SL – could link with local gardeners group
    • RM – first picnic had Squeeze, Dire Straits
    • MK – need to advertise date soon
    • SL – send a save the date email soon
    • RM – could organise another committee
    • RC – get info out about the meeting
    • JB – make sure it doesn’t clash with another local event
      • CRA to discuss date and confirm
  • Major works
    • Would residents be interested in a meeting dedicated to major works?
    • JP has contacted DP from LH Final Accounts, who has agreed to meet with the block reps in the first instance to gather information including photos, which will then be published online for all to comment on
      • CRA to contact all block reps to arrange
    • RC – next Monday, another walkabout to examine Wilshaw House.  He has some items already, will photograph more.
    • SL – only allowed one block rep during MITIE walkabouts, are they restrictive?
    • JP – MITIE were unhelpful and felt they were doing us a favour.  DP seems to be responsive and helpful
    • Discussion about tiles, still not done after two years
    • SL – GB and JB, are we the only ones complaining about major works?
    • GB – most are done now.
    • SL – are MITIE working on another (named) local estate?
    • GB – they don’t have a TRA
  • Bus stops on Deptford Church Street
    • Temporary bus stops, due to be in use for ~52 weeks
    • No seating or shelter
    • LH or LC?
      • RJ – won’t make a difference if we complain
      • SL – Tideway tunnel has caused this problem, have vast funding.
      • Who to contact? Local councillors? Transport for london? Tideway tunnel?
      • SL – local coucillor
        • CRA to discuss and take forward
  • Disposal of land at the corner of Deptford Church Street and Creekside‏
    • SL – Frankham and Cremer to be affected. LC agreed last night to sell to the Bluecroft MOT Company development.  LC let them have the land in some sort of shared use agreement, up to the allotments.  No consultation.  Might be some say in use as the land was not sold outright.  They could have left the land as is.  They might lease land to Bluecroft.  We can try to influence planning application because the plot of land is much larger now.  LC will want to make money from this.
    • RJ – Deptford station development went through.
    • EF – how are the allotments run? How is it used?
    • MK – people have individual plots
    • RM – let’s develop an allotment committee, for people to indicate when they would like to get involved
    • RC – bulletin boards will help
    • SL – developments around the estate – I live and work here and it’s awful at the moment.  So much building work, Faircharm in particular. We can’t affect it at this point.
    • MK – Bourgoyne, we approached but never heard back
    • SL – CN approached them and was told they’d never said they’d help
    • GB – councillors are in favour of building homes but it can help if you have their support
    • RJ – pressure to sell land
    • SL – lack of information around planning and consultation.
    • RM – nature park, fought to keep it, Sue Godfrey lobbied the council to keep it going.  Conservation order, but means little.  Crossfields is very green and has many open areas.  We need to keep it that way
    • SL – Bellway Homes have their eye on the nature park
    • RM – try to annex the recent LC strip of land for the estate, but it’s too late
    • SL – trying to find out what’s happening about green areas, but we aren’t consulted
    • RJ – garden furniture, could have been good

AOB

VK – fireplaces – are we allowed to use them? LC were not helpful.
EC – we block them off because of radiators
JP – I’ve done some research, fireplaces are quite inefficient
VC – the new fires are very cheap and efficient
SL – I use mine, there is no reason not to
RJ – need to make sure they are working
EF – your lease should say
VC – lease does not say anything about fireplaces
RM – there is a chimney here in PP, blocked because of noise
VK – LC were very unhelpful
SL – flooding in a corner of one building, a redundant pipe was taking in water and hadn’t been removed.
RM – redundant pipes were not removed.  Problems caused, they were not disconnected.
SL – is this the case with all blocks?
RJ – pipes from the tank and the mains

Cycle route
RM – work has been done on Bronze Street, so route should change.  We should change signs, but they said no. Bronze St is the preferred and agreed route. Pedestrian and cycle route, take us out of the map.  Signs direct people to Bronze St.  It is very busy, and chaotic.
JP – issue is, cycle route is through a pedestrian area and is dangerous for pedestrians and children in particular. There is a preferred route but it’s not advised through signage
RM – tried to confirm, but signage is still up.  Can provide contact details of people involved.  It might still be the best route, Church Street will have to be clear before we bring it up again.  Please dismount sign may help. Details are from LC.
CRA to discuss and take forward

Meeting closed.

Meeting agenda, 30 June 2016 @ 7pm

Here is a list of points we plan to cover at the next meeting:

Introduction

  • Introduce Committee members
  • Introduce EF, Crossfields Housing Officer, Lewisham Homes
  • The meeting is being recorded, to upload to the crossfielders website for anyone who would like to listen
  • Aim to finish in 1 hour/1.5 hours max

Financial update by MK, Treasurer

Updates from last meeting

  • Meeting notes from the last meeting are available on the crossfields website
  • Pink Palace
    • Further consultation and discussion needed re: Pink Palace.  TRA to discuss and take forward
      • Need volunteers to take on PP as a project
      • Many issues with space make renting difficult
      • Advice from LH?
      • Would we be able to apply for an apprentice or student to assist?
  • Damp in Wilshaw House
    • LH to provide official update re: severe damp problem in Wilshaw House
      • Received email from LH, to discuss
  • Redevelopment of Tidemill
    • TRA to share info
      • Posters circulated
      • Possible funding available from compensation
  • Bulletin boards
    • TRA to seek approval from LH, investigate costs and install bulletin boards in each stairwell
      • Walkabout scheduled to get final approval for bulletin board installation
      • Proving more difficult to arrange than we thought
  • Rubbish and recycling
    • TRA to request a marketing campaign to explain recycling bin procedures
      • Discuss response from LH
    • TRA to ask LH/LC about adding a new rubbish bin next to recycling, in order to contain rubbish left next to recycling bins
      • Response from LH – have health and safety concerns
      • Walkabout arranged to discuss possible new location
  • Parking on the estate
    • LH have asked that we bring this up again
    • TRA to set up an online poll to gauge opinion on parking across the estate?

New points to discuss

  • Poor communication with LH
    • Months of emails and a complaint to get any sort of helpful response
    • Lack of response meant this meeting had to be pushed back
    • Discuss moving forward with better communication
    • Need clarity on what the TRA is expected to do and what responsibilities our Housing Officer has
    • Need a timeline for responses to the TRA resulting from any enquiries
  • Crossfields Summer Picnic
    • Date – one Saturday in August
    • 12-4pm
    • Picnic – food, games, music
      • Any suggestions for catering?
      • Anyone willing to offer their services?
      • Food
      • Ideas and volunteers welcome!
  • Major works
    • Would residents be interested in a meeting dedicated to major works?
      • Contacted DP, Final Accounts at LH to ask if he will meet with us
  • Bus stops on Deptford Church Street
    • Temporary bus stops, due to be in use for ~52 weeks
    • No seating or shelter
    • LH or LC?

AOB

What we’re working on

Hi all,

Here is a list of the action points from the meeting on Feb 21st 2016 and a few other projects that we, the Crossfields TRA, are working on. We will keep you updated on our progress.

Communicating with residents

  • Installing bulletin boards to all stairwells in each block
    • Seek approval from Lewisham Homes
    • Investigate costs
    • Install

Pink Palace

  • Further consultation and discussion needed
  • What is the PP for?
  • Residents are not sure about it, even where it is
  • modernization is needed
    • wifi?
    • TRA to approach local businesses, plus Bougyues, MITIE, Tidemill redevelopment team for funding
  • agree what types of activities the PP can accommodate
  • advertise via a new website, leaflets, marketing campaign
  • cleaning regime
  • new furniture is needed
  • Hire a building manager?

Damp problem

  • Update from LH about the severe damp problem in Wilshaw House

Building works around the estate

  • TRA to circulate information regarding development projects around the estate
    • Sun Wharf
    • Redevelopment of Tidemill
    • Faircharm redevelopment
    • Bellway/Kent wharf

Rubbish and recycling

  • Request new campaign to explain rubbish and recycling procedures, i.e. no black bin bags in recycling bins
  • TRA to ask LH/LC about adding a new rubbish bin next to recycling
  • TRA to ask LH/LC for an update on relocation of recycling bins at entrance to estate from Deptford Church Street and in front of Pink Palace

Parking on the estate

  • Canvas opinion about parking provision on Crossfields